Today, Australia is considered to be the third most popular destination for international education among Indian students. In some countries Australia is the first choice of study destination. In Australia, there are a huge number of courses that are available to international students. Few of the components that are making Australian education renounced in the world are flexible learning and student centric teaching arrangement.
For international students with the appropriate visa, it is possible to supplement their studies and the cost of living with some part time work. While there are restrictions on the amount and type of work that can be undertaken, many international students find this a useful way to earn a little money, meet new people. There is no limitation to the good reasons to study in Australia. Essentially, Australia offers courses of exceptional quality that lead to an excellent future.
Study in Australia
- Australia is the world’s 3rd largest Educational destination among International Students. Universities in Australia cater to over 330,000 students per year. International students from almost 56 nationalities come here to study and pursue their dreams.
- Australia has the most Unique educational experience to offer with its high Quality of education and renowned degrees. Universities in Australia have proven their educational finesse with some exceptional success stories like CEO’s of Coco Cola, Ford & McDonalds and many other Multinational Companies. The Quality of education at colleges in Australia provided here is exceptional and the degrees earned here are well respected in the global market today. One of the worlds’ fastest growing economies will offer you quality education and work opportunities , as Australian education today surpasses many of its worldly counter parts.
- Looking for a consultancy in Delhi or anywhere in India, to guide you about education in Australia just got simpler with PLANET MULTISERVICES. We hold a professionally acclaimed reputation among Australia Education Consultants.
- Student life in Australia is a pure international experience, which is truly one of its kinds. Students studying in Australia not only receive world-class education but are also accepted easily into the society by warm and welcoming Australians.
- Cultural Diversity is Australia’s strength as a sizeable chunk of the Australians non-natives, born outside Australia. It is an English-speaking country with about 21.5 million population of friendly and kind citizens. Universities in Australia are a home to multi-culture student communities.
- Cost of living is relatively less in Australian Universities as compared to the UK and the US.
- Excellent employment options are offered to students who pursue their degree in Australia.
- Australia is home to a very attractive lifestyle. With the multi-cultural constitution of Australia, you will find every possible class of cuisine you wish to experience here.
- ESOS Act to protect the interest of overseas students.
- Excellent Transport Network throughout the country.
- Easy Banking Services available in Australia will never left you hanging helplessly as far as your finances are concerned.
- Australia has so much to offer that the benefits of studying in here are endless.
Academies Australasia Polytechnic
Asia Pacific International College
Australian Institute of Technology Training
Australian International Hotel School (AIHS)
Australian Technical & Management College (ATMC)
Cambridge International College
Canberra Institute Of Technology
Charles Darwin University (CDU) – Darwin
Charles Darwin University (CDU), Melbourne Campus
Curtin University of Technology
Institute of health and Nursing Australia
International College of Hotel Management (ICHM)
James Cook University, Brisbane
Kaplan business school
Kent Institute of Business & Technology
Part time job prospects
- International Students, who have taken up full time studies at Universities in Australia, are allowed to work part time for a maximum of 20 hours a week.
- Another advantage of studying in Australia Is that you may apply for a work permit along with your student visa.
- Many universities and colleges in Australia provide a special provision called “Job Access”, to help students find good positions in the job market. Apart from this students may also look for jobs in newspapers, over the Internet and at job events and job fairs. There are Employment Officers deployed in most universities to help students find part time jobs.
Post Study Work Options
- The Australian Government continuously looks for skilled workers to fill in the skilled-labor shortage in Australia. At times over 200,000 Jobs are published in a single week. There are lots of options to Work and Live in Australia after completing your education in Australia. There are various types of Visa options available for students who wish to work and gain experience post-completion of their course.
- An option to apply for a PR (permanent Residence) is a major attraction to students studying at Universities in Australia. This allows you to live and work in Australia permanently immediately after the completion of your course.
- Australia offers a wide variety of visas depending upon your purpose of stay and purpose. After finishing your course from a college in Australia, you may opt from one of the many work visas and continue to work here. Also a student’s visa in Australia allows ones eligible dependent family member to accompany you to Australia.
- You can work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.
- Certain provisions allow your family members to work up to 40 hours per fortnight provided you have commenced your course of study in Australia. If you are doing a postgraduate course, such as a Masters by coursework degree, your family members can work unlimited hours once you commence this course.
- Such flexibility makes Australia a lucrative option to students seeking Overseas Education Opportunities in Australia.