New Zealand is a beautiful country located in the Southwest Pacific Ocean. New Zealand comprises of two main islands, the North and South Islands, which are separated by the Cook Strait.
New Zealand is a developed country with remarkable economic growth. She is a culturally diverse & politically stable country. The Polynesian culture here has its roots in erstwhile British culture. There are significant influences of European, American, Maori Polynesian and Asian culture.
To study in New Zealand is a fail-safe option as it has developed a reputation as a Quality Education provider over the years with accredited and well established colleges and universities. Students who have studied at a university in New Zealand have proved to be Innovative Thinkers. New Zealand has a history of producing some of the finest academicians, for example, Sir Ernest Rutherford, the first to split the atom, and Dr. Bryan Barrett Boyes, the renowned international heart surgeon. A New Zealand education offers students the best of spoils, be it education or the amazing lifestyle one leads here.
Our team and performance stands out among New Zealand Education Consultants across the country.
Why Choose Study Abroad in New Zealand?
- World Class education with Globally Recognized qualifications
- Flexible pathway programmes with variety of courses from Diplomas to Degree level
- Education system of New Zealand is based on the British Education system
- Cost of education is very reasonable when compared to UK, USA & Australia
- Students are allowed to work part time (20 hrs per week) during their course
- Direct 1 year Job Search Visa after completion of course & Post Study Work Visa for 2 years on finding a job
- Easy PR options after study
- Highly developed, safe and lively country with excellent recreational opportunities. Considered to be a lifestyle superpower.
- Stream Line Visa process with 100% success rate
- Tuition fees needs to be paid after the Visa approval
New Zealand is a vibrant nation with excellent academic options and a safe environment to live in. International students who study at a University in New Zealand can enjoy a premium lifestyle at an affordable expense.
New Zealand Colleges have everything you need, world-class education, great quality of life, diverse culture, vibrant cities, stunning natural scenery and unbeatable outdoor adventure activities.
New Zealand is home to glaciers, mountains, rainforests and a beautiful coastline at the same time. New Zealand does not fall behind in the educational scenario as well, with seven of New Zealand’s universities out of the its total eight featuring in top world ranking in the recent years. For a subtle nation of 4 million citizens, it is nothing less than a great feat.
- Apart from the obvious benefits like Easy PR, New Zealand has many other benefits for international students when compered to other countries.
- Degree from New Zealand is internationally recognized.
- The cost to study at a University in New Zealand is comparatively less expensive as compared to educational pursuits in the UK and US.
- A Unique Option Of Job Search Visa is offered to students to stay even after they finish with their studies at universities in New Zealand, to explore work opportunities.
- The English-speaking nation doesn’t find International students troubled with communication difficulties.
- New Zealand Colleges offer a Safe Learning Environment.
- The “Code of practice” that came into effect from 2002 ensures Protection of international students Welfare in and out of campuses at New Zealand Universities.
- Easy-Work Visa and Permanent Residence options as a Skilled Migrant are available to International Students studying at New Zealand Universities.
- Accommodation is easy with many student Hotels, Rentals & home stay options available.
- Health Care is made available to all International Students with mandatory travel and medical insurance for their entire duration of stay and Study New Zealand.
- No-fault Accident Compensation Scheme is a no fault personal injury cover, provided to all its citizens and visitors including International Students studying at Universities in New Zealand.
AWI International Education Group
AIS St. Helens Campus
Aspiring Language institute
Auckland Institute of Studies
Auckland University of Technology [AUT]
Avonmore Tertiary Institute
Bay of Plenty Polytechnic [BOP]
Botany Downs Secondary College
Christ Church Polytechnic Institute of Technology [CPIT]
Continent ICL Business School
Cornell Inst. of Business & Technology Design & Arts College [D&A]
Eastern Institute of Technology
International Aviation Academy
Intueri education group
Manukau Institute of Technology
National Tertiary Education Consortium
NCBT College ( Newton College of Business and Technology )
Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology [NMIT]
New Zealand Institute of Education (NZIE)
New Zealand Institute of Highway Technology (NZIHT)New Zealand Tertiary College
North Shore International Academy [NSIA]
NorthTec in Whangarei
Otago Polytechnic ( Auckland Campus)
Pacific International Hotel Management School [PIHMS]
Professional Bar and Rest. School (PBRS)
Queenstown Resort College [QRC]
Royal Business CollegeTechtorium Computer Training
Universal College of Learning [UCOL]
University of Auckland
University of Canterbury
university of Waikato
Uunz Institute of Business
Victoria University of Wellington
Waiariki Institute of Technology
Waikato Institute of Technology [WINTEC]
Wellington Institute of Technology [WELTEC]
Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki [WITT]
Whitireia Community Polytechnic
Part-time Job Prospects
Students enrolled in a program of study at a university in New Zealand, are eligible to work for a maximum of 20 hours per week during the academic year and full time for upto 40 hours during the summer term breaks. The minimum wage for part-time jobs are NZ$13 per hour, the last we checked. The maximum depends on the category of work you take up. Part time job opportunities are plenty and a good one can take care of your living expenses at the minimum. New Zealand Universities help their students land part-time jobs with ease.
Post Study Work Options
You don’t have to come back to India if you successfully complete your studies in New Zealand. You become eligible for a guaranteed 12 months job search visa. This visa allows you to stay in New Zealand and work full time in any job after finishing a course at a New Zealand University. But the important thing is that in these 12 months you have to find a job relevant to the course you just completed. Once you secure this you can apply for a longer work permit, which is generally issued for 2 years. At this stage you will have enough points to apply for Permanent Residency New Zealand Permanent Residency holder enjoys a lot of benefits like subsidized tuition fees for higher education, low interest rates & easy loan facilities. Also traveling to any Euro national country becomes very easy and affordable for students studying at a University in New Zealand.
- A formal admission offer from the institution needs to be received before applying for a student visa.
- Student needs to have sufficient funds for living expenses
- The processing time for student visa application depends upon the application and may vary from 15 to 30 working days.
Once all the visa documentation is scrutinized and accepted, the New Zealand High Commission will inform you of a preliminary acceptance of your visa application. For Issuance of the visa you need to produce a few documents and the Visa is normally issued within 5 working days post submission of the required documentation