Canada is considered to have one of the best education systems in the world with a diverse multi-cultural landscape. Canada gives students uncounted opportunities to broaden their educational and cultural horizons. And if that’s not enough, the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
Canadian institutions maintain high standards of academic excellence and are consistently recognized in top international rankings. Moreover, Canadian tuition fees are some of the lowest in English-speaking countries. Canadians are welcoming and respectful of differences. Educational institutions encourage new students from abroad and help them to grow their various things. One thing is for sure your time in Canada will be something that you will never forget.
- Canada is a host to over a 100,000 International students annually and gradually emerging as the leader as choice of education by many students around the world. With the country spending a great amount of its per capita on education, it has in a short term taken over many other countries’ in the International Education opportunities. A degree from a university in Canada is recognized worldwide and has attributed to a large number of International Graduates’ successful and prosperous careers with an even more growing number of students choosing to study in universities and colleges of Canada.
- Universities in Canada offer affordable education as compared to its counterparts, and maintain quality education at the same time. A Phd in Canada too is a much opted study option among international students.
- If you are looking for reputed and dependable Canada study consultants, your search ends at Study Smart. Our alumni comprise of students at top universities in Canada.
Student Life : Study in Canada
- A survey by United Nations ranks Canada as the best place to live in for the past 9 consecutive years. The same is true for universities and colleges in Canada. This is nothing short of commendable. The vibrant life here holds much appeal to students from the country and abroad. Universities in Canada are one of the safest places to study in, with most university campuses maintaining private security arrangements round the clock.
- The lifestyle here is inexpensive and culturally enthralling. The bilingual nation has much to offer both academically and non-academically. People here are warm and friendly and the multi-cultured nation makes you feel at home, even when away from home. Many students also prefer to study in Canada due to a large Indian population here.
- There is no dearth of Part time job opportunities with top universities of Canada providing assistance with Job procurement. Permanent residency can be gained with much ease on completion of your academic course.
Why Study in Canada?
- Canada has been ranked by the United Nations as one of the best places in the world to live in.
- To study in Canada is cost effective and affordable as compared to other nations.
- Internationally recognized degrees from colleges in Canada hold back any hesitation of after-graduation job qualification compatibility.
- The level and quality of Canada education is unmatched.
- Universities in Canada offers excellent work opportunities, during and after college.
- Work permits of up to 3 years are available.
- Multiple course options like diploma and bachelor at undergraduate, master and PG levels.
- Multiple permanent residency options.
- High standard of living.
- Multi-cultured and multi-faceted society.
- Part time job Prospects in Canada
- Students studying at universities and colleges in Canada are allowed to work at part-time jobs ON-campus during the first 6 months of their stay and OFF-campus thereafter. The permitted duration of work is up to 20 hours per week.
- Several of these work opportunities are paid and provide students with much needed hands-on industry experience.
Post Study Options in Canada
- Students are provisioned to work for up to 1 year after completion of a 1-year program and up to 3 years after completion of a 2 year program at a university in Canada. Students may apply for permanent residency during the course of study, and can work even while the permanent residency application is under process.
- International students may apply for permanent residency under various categories after completion of their program at a college in Canada.
- Job opportunities here are ample, and well paying. Most alumni of colleges and universities of Canada settle down in Canada itself.
Visa Process for Canada
- To study in Canada, you must apply for a study permit along with a temporary resident visa. The country’s’ immigration authority provides an online application option as well. A proof of finances and an acceptance letter from the institution you are about to admit is to be needed to start with your application.
- On receiving your visa application, the authorities usually request some medical and security related documents.
- Processing time for the study permit is usually 20-30 days for online applications and 60-70 days for offline applications. The temporary resident visa is usually processed within 30 days maximum.